Do you have difficulties finding the right information in English about setting up business or visa procedures in Japan?
Are you frustrated with the complexity of the Japanese bureaucracy?
Are you afraid of making mistakes and mess up your important application?
We are bilingual legal experts who aim to provide attentive, efficient, flexible and professional services to help you with setting up business in Japan and visa procedures.
|Japan's new Immigration system from April 2015|
|Alien Registration Card needs to be changed to Residence Card before July 8th 2015|
- Visa and Immigration Procedures in Japan
- Japan's new Immigration system from April 2015
- Change of Immigration system in July 2012
- Visa requirements in Japan
- How to obtain a visa for Japan
- Visa renewal in Japan
- Where to apply for a visa for Japan
- Required documents
- Re-entry permit
- Resident Card
- Getting a new passport
- Changing jobs in Japan
- Self sponsorship
- Sending employees to Japan
- Work permission for student and "dependent" visa holders
- Working holiday visa in Japan
- Marriage in Japan
- Divorce and visa
- Permanent resident
- Certificate of Eligibility (COE) rejected
- Overstay in Japan
- Starting business and visa in Japan
- Employment of foreign workers
- Japanese descendants (nikkei)
- Make a plan of your future in Japan
- Setting up business in Japan
- Different types of company in Japan
- Sole proprietor (kojin jigyo) in Japan
- Different types of operation for a foreign company
- Representative office
- Branch office (shiten)
- Subsidiary (company established under the Japanese Law)
- Registering a branch office in Japan
- Procedures and costs : how to set up a company in Japan ?
- Required documents and the details to decide in the Articles of Incorporation
Copyright © 2006-2015 June Advisors Group - All Rights Reserved.