Are you frustrated with the complexity of the Japanese bureaucracy?
Are you afraid of making mistakes and fail your Japan projects?
The June Advisors Group is a group of bilingual professionals dedicated to assisting foreign individuals and international businesses with visa, incorporation, consulting, staffing and other related procedures in Japan.
In the center of our group is a joint legal office, comprised of members who have been leading the Japanese visa and business setup services scene in Japan, and a consulting firm providing market entry consultation, business matching, recruitment and other services. We strive to provide attentive, efficient, professional and personalized services to find the most suitable solution for you.
Let us do what we do best, to support you to do what you do best.
Visa and Immigration Procedures in Japan
Visa categories and requirements in Japan
- Significant Changes in the Permanent Resident Visa Requirements (April 2017)
- Visa categories and requirements in Japan
- Highly Skilled Foreign Professional visa
- Permanent resident
- Required documents
- Sending employees to Japan
- Marriage in Japan
- Divorce and visa
- Running your own business and visa in Japan
- Employing of foreign workers
- Japanese descendants (nikkei)
more Visa and Immigration
Setting up Business in Japan
Business Incorporation in Japan
- Different types of company in Japan
- Sole proprietor (kojin jigyo) in Japan
- Different types of operation for a foreign company
- Registering a branch office in Japan
- Procedures and costs: how to set up a company in Japan
- Required documents and the details to decide in the Articles of Incorporation
more Business Setup
Business Consulting Services
more Business Consulting