June Advisors Group

Long Term Resident Visa for Third Generation Japanese etc.

If you have a Japanese grand parent, or if your spouse is a child or a grandchild of Japanese national, you are eligible for a "Long Term Resident" visa. As it belongs to the group of visa granted according to the family status, this visa doesn't have any restriction as for the type of work you choose.

If one of your parents has or had the Japanese nationality at the time of your birth, you are eligible for a "Child / Spouse of Japanese National" visa.

In both cases, it is required to track down and identify your Japanese family's koseki (family registry).

Certified as Immigration Lawyers by the Japan Immigration Office, we can help you with obtaining an appropriate visa and with other immigration procedures.

For more information, click here.

Visa and Immigration Procedure in Japan

Setting Up Business in Japan
Business Consulting Services in Japan